As a Project Assistant Superintendent at Snyder Langston, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping Snyder Langston’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward.
As a member of the Snyder Langston construction team, your goal will be to successfully execute our Safety Plan, as well as organize and prepare logistics for the construction sites. You will also enact the scheduling objectives of the project business plan that pertain to field operations, quality control, coordination, and scheduling, as required by the contract. You will work with our subcontractors to ensure the most efficient sequencing of activities, giving you the opportunity to form strong business and client relationships.
Project Assistant Superintendent Job Responsibilities
- Thoroughly study plans, specifications, and jobsite conditions, and set up a logistics plan prior to work commencement.
- Review any special requirements of the building department that has jurisdiction for that project.
- Oversee the coordination of all subcontractor activities during the entire construction process to ensure all activities are consistent with Snyder Langston’s business plan.
- Utilize all previously presented schedule information, including design, permitting, and procurement information to build and integrate a realistic and well thought-out construction schedule. Use this information to develop and review a detailed job schedule with both the Project Superintendent and Snyder Langston’s scheduling office.
- Assist the Project Superintendent throughout the construction process to ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Must be able to work in Orange and Los Angeles Counties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (Associate’s Degree in a related field highly preferred).
- Any combination of education and experience that is equivalent to 4 years of increasingly responsible position-related experience.
What We Offer Snyder Langston is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other talented and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in Southern California. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Snyder Langston a great place to work and grow.
Snyder Langston is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled Persons are encouraged to apply.