The summer intern for Snyder Langston will be responsible for assisting a project team which can consist of a Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Superintendent on a specific project. The selected candidate will be exposed to cost estimating, planning & scheduling, materials procurement, cost control, and quality management.
• Support the project team with subcontractor and supplier coordination.
• Help prepare submittals, meeting minutes, change orders, bid proposals, RFIs, etc…
• Work with the project team to assist with project layout, construction drawing, document control, and progress reporting.
• May be tasked with using computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Assist the project team with additional needs as required.
• Current student pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline.
• Previous industry internship/work experience is a plus.
• Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player and reliable.
• Interest and passion for building and the industry.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.