The summer Construction Intern for Snyder Langston will be responsible for assisting a project team which can consist of a Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Superintendent on a specific project. The selected intern candidate will be exposed to cost estimating, planning & scheduling, materials procurement, cost control, and quality management.
The Construction Internship at Snyder Langston will afford you the opportunity to work alongside talented, innovative and motivated people, which will allow you to further your skills in a variety of exciting and diverse projects in LA and Orange Counties.
Construction Intern Job Description
The Construction Intern responsibilities include:
- Support the project team with subcontractor and supplier coordination.
- Help prepare submittals, meeting minutes, change orders, bid proposals, RFIs, etc…
- Work with project team to assist with project layout, construction drawing, document control and progress reporting.
- May be tasked with using computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Assist project team with additional needs as required.
Snyder Langston is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.