As Project Coordinator at Snyder Langston, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping Snyder Langston’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward.
As a member of the Snyder Langston team, your goal will be to provide administrative and technical services for contract documents, project estimation, subcontract coordination, and general project administration. You will also have responsibilities in overall project oversight and will have the opportunity to work with a particular team, subcontractors, and other facets of the project.
- Assist with the pre-qualification of the package, estimating/bidding of the project, and management of contract documents.
- Assemble and monitor the subcontractor contract package to ensure proper execution and handling of contracts.
- Oversee all project paperwork from subcontractors for proper insurance and license information.
- Support the development and updating of the contract status report and distribute to relevant parties.
- Assist the Project Executive and Project Manager with various project-related assignments.
- Ensure all change orders are properly logged into the system and verify that the Subcontractor List for the project warranty notebook includes all necessary information.
- Aid in close-out of project, including collecting and incorporating all required close out documents from Subcontractors, as well as guarantees/ warrantees to finalize warranty close-out books. Coordinate the archiving of project-related files.
- Assist Irvine office and project team with clerical duties including, but not limited to, ordering supplies, meeting setup, courier service, and telephone/fax.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of experience in a Project Coordinator or similar role in the construction industry. Previous experience with a general contractor is preferred.
What We Offer Snyder Langston is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other talented and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in Southern California. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Snyder Langston a great place to work and grow.
Snyder Langston is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.