As a Construction Project Manager at Snyder Langston, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors in the Orange County area. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping Snyder Langston’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward.
As a member of the Snyder Langston construction project management team, your goal will be to ensure the ultimate success of assigned projects. While providing business administration and technical expertise, you will also oversee the project’s cost, schedules, safety, and client satisfaction. You will create value by leading assigned projects from bid processes to project close-out and making sure they exceed client expectations.
Construction Project Manager Job Description
The Construction Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing pre-construction and construction efforts to include the activities of the owner, design consultants, and subcontractors, and the project team are the primary responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager. Cultivate success for all stakeholders.
- Perform overall site and building analysis, detailed plan review for constructability, serviceability, project delivery, and site logistics.
- Prepare construction schedule with project team, incorporating procurements to monitor delivery dates, submittal approvals, fabrication dates, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the owner while studying the owner contract in detail to ensure all requirements are being met.
- Achieve the best possible price, a comprehensive bid list, and approval as deemed appropriate by the owner and Vice President of Operations.
- Prepare a detailed job logistics plan with the Director of Field Operations, Project Superintendent, and Vice President of Operations.
Construction Project Manager Job Requirements
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business Management or a related field and 5 years of increasingly responsible project engineering and project management experience.
- Software proficiency in the following programs: Document Tracking System (DTS), Construction Information System (AccuTerm) operating system 20/20 and Subcontractor Analysis System (SAS), SureTrak, and Resource Focusing System.
Snyder Langston is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other talented and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in Southern California. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Snyder Langston a great place to work and grow.
Snyder Langston is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.