As a Senior Project Manager at Snyder Langston, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping Snyder Langston’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward. As a member of the Snyder Langston construction project management team, your goal will be to ensure the ultimate success of assigned projects. While providing executive project management, business administration, and technical expertise, you will also be the primary relationship and point of contact between Snyder Langston and the client. You will create value by providing mentorship to your team, leading assigned projects from bid processes to project close-out and making sure they exceed client expectations.
- Plan, organize and lead assigned project team to continuously seek the most efficient means and methods of executing the project documents.
- Manage pre-construction and construction efforts to include the activities of the owner, design consultants, subcontractors, and the project team. Cultivate success for all stakeholders.
- Perform overall site and building analysis, detailed plan review for constructability, serviceability, project delivery, and site logistics.
- Prepare construction schedule with project team, incorporating procurements to monitor delivery dates, submittal approvals, fabrication dates, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the owner while studying the owner contract in detail to ensure all requirements are being met.
- Achieve the best possible price, a comprehensive bid list, and approval as deemed appropriate by the owner and Vice President of Operations.
- Prepare a detailed job logistics plan with the Director of Field Operations, Project Superintendent, and Vice President of Operations.
- Must be able to work in Orange and Los Angeles counties as assigned.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a degree in a related discipline, as well as 10+ years of experience in a Project Manager, or similar role in the construction industry. (Experience with a general contractor is preferred.)
What We Offer Snyder Langston is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other talented and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in Southern California. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Snyder Langston a great place to work and grow.