As Project Superintendent at Snyder Langston, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors within the Orange County area. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping Snyder Langston’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward.
As a member of the Snyder Langston construction team, your goal will be to plan, organize, and prepare the site logistics. Other objectives include scheduling and coordinating all subcontractor activities to ensure the most efficient sequencing of activities. You will create value by working with the Project Manager to create an efficient and safe process, and a quality project, and provide leadership by anticipating obstacles to solve before they develop.
Construction Project Superintendent Job Description
The Construction Project Superintendent responsibilities include:
- Provide comprehensive quality control by studying contract documents and questioning all uncertain details.
- Examine jobsite conditions and set up a logistical plan prior to commencement of the work.
- Review any options and/or special arrangements that pertain to assigned project with the Project Manager, owner, and architect.
- Review any special requirements of the building department that has jurisdiction. Conduct in-person meetings with assigned building officials to develop working relationships.
- Conduct daily jobsite walks to monitor and observe quality and safety practices of all field operations.
- Initiate the Request for Information (RFI) process using input from all major subcontractors.
- Working with the Project Manager, develop and maintain project schedule from start to finish.
- Receive, organize, and oversee the execution of the punch list in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the final product is aligned with contract documents and exceeds client expectations. Final product must be consistent with Snyder Langston’s quality standards and business plan.
Construction Project Superintendent Job Requirements
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field and 5 years of increasingly responsible Project Superintendent-related experience.
- Software proficiency in the following programs: Document Tracking System (DTS), Construction Information System (AccuTerm) operating system 20/20 and Subcontractor Analysis System (SAS), SureTrak, and Resource Focusing System.
Snyder Langston is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other talented and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in Southern California. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Snyder Langston a great place to work and grow.
Snyder Langston is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.