As a Construction Senior Project Engineer at Snyder Langston, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors. You will be able to participate in and help to build our culture of being a Trusted Advisor while leading talented teams who are dedicated to excellence and building with integrity. You will be an active contributor in shaping Snyder Langston’s future by developing innovative processes and LEAN techniques to push the company forward.
As a member of the Snyder Langston team, your goal will be to assist the project team by interfacing with owners, architects, consultants, and engineers, manage the procurement of materials, and coordinate the project schedule with various subcontractors. Your objectives also include verifying that the technical aspects of the project are being accomplished as required. You will create value by taking the initiative to execute assigned duties in an accurate and expedient manner.
Construction Senior Project Engineer Job Description
- Work closely with Project Manager and Project Superintendent to ensure administrative, contractual, financial, and technical aspects of the assigned project are being executed as required by contract documents.
- Analyze, review, and prepare contractual and financial project documents for project management, clients, and partners.
- Understand and administer contract terms and conditions, analyze changes to contract documents, and develop and submit CORs and SCOs.
- Review cost reports and participate in various financial and project review meetings.
- Assist with the development of the project estimate and budget and the setting up and maintaining of the DTS for the assigned project.
- Assist the project team in the implementation of the Resource Focusing System (RFS).
- Review cost reports and coordinate with the Project Accountant to ensure accuracy of budget revisions and cost coding.
Construction Senior Project Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business Management or a related field and 2 years of Project Engineer-related experience OR 7 years of Project Engineer-related experience.
- Must be able to work in Los Angeles County.
- Software proficiency in the following programs: Document Tracking System (DTS), Construction Information System (AccuTerm) operating system 20/20 and Subcontractor Analysis System (SAS), SureTrak, and Resource Focusing System.
Snyder Langston is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other talented and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects in Southern California. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Snyder Langston a great place to work and grow.
Snyder Langston is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.